- COOLING LUXURIOUS COMFORT. The inside is filled with infused gel memory foam which holds its shape over time and regulates temperature; while the breathable cover also gives a cool feeling, suitable for summer days
- ORTHOPEDIC SUPPORT. The pressure-relieving egg-crate foam offers extra support, improved health & mobility. With the benefits of alignment support and motion isolation, it provides a perfect environment for your pets to rest
- PET-FRIENDLY DESIGN. a) Cozy bolster cushion designed, the raised pillows allow your pet to rest his head, and color blends in the whole house design naturally. b) The cover is made of microfiber leather, a new kind of eco-friendly materials, and built to last long, which is flexible, tear-resistant, and breathable. c) The zip-closed cover is removable and can be put right into your washer for cleaning
- CONFIDENCE IN QUALITY. Certi-PUR-US Memory foam. Durable fabric is not easy to break. Adopts super fiber cloth design with 3D bionic technology. Thick enough at bottom and sides. Orthopedic dog bed help relieve bone growth and older dogs with arthritis to desired comfort.
- FOR SMALL PET BREEDS. Size: 26x19x6 in. Weight range: up to 30lbs. Ideal for small pets, such as cats, Pomeranian, Frenchie, Chihuahua, Dachshunds, Pugs, Poodles, Bichons Frises, Shih Tzus, Pekingese, etc. KIDS LOVE OUR PRODUCT AS WELL!
Size:Small | Color:Blue About BDEUS Orthopedic Pet Bed Style: Cuddler design, the raised edges create a pillow for your pup to rest their head on after a long day Product Dimension: 26x19x6 inch Weight Range: Up to 30lbs Pet Cover: Removal Machine washable. Surface: Breathable 380 GSM microfiber leather; Side: Sofa fabric; Bottom: Knitted fabric Structure of BDEUS Orthopedic Pet Bed: 2 Layers of Foam. First Layer: gel-infused memory foam, temperature regulating and supporting; Second Layer: high-density egg-crate foam, pressure-relieving How to Pick the Right Size Bed for Your Pet? To choose a bed that fits your pets wisely, we suggest that you measure your pets before purchasing the bed. Measure your pets from the tip of their nose to the base of their tail, that's how long the bed should be. Then measure your pets from shoulder to shoulder at the widest point. That's the minimum width that the bed should be. The dog bed should be slightly larger than your pet to accommodate the many positions dogs like to sleep in How to Take Care of BDEUS Orthopedic Pet Bed? When you first receive the package of our product, after removing the pet bed from its package, please allow 24 hours for the compressed pet bed to resume its original shape by laying it on a flat surface.